Candidate will perform and assist with miscellaneous mechanical and electrical projects, ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on CNC equipment, pneumatic tools, conveying systems, and production machines; Competent in following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Without supervision be capable of repairing piping, HVAC, weld, and minor metal fabrication.
- Remove defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools;
- Determine changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Fabricate repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Maintain equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipate needed equipment, parts, and supplies;
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Equipment Maintenance, Technical Understanding, Basic Safety, Power Tools, Attention to Detail, Flexibility, Welding (arc and stick), Forklift Operations
HP&I is an EOE
* All H P&I employment publications and conditions for offered position is “Contingent” on customer award, conditions of contract and acceptance by H P&I.