Hydro Turbine Mechanics - Need immediately "Work From Anywhere"
- Candidate must be able to read and accurately interpret power (Hydro-Steam-Gas) plant turbines and other rotating equipment drawings and sketches. Plant outage experience required performing disassembly / reassembly of various power generation turbines equipment. Must be available for extensive travel and long hours. Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- A minimum of 5 years previous turbine / rotating equipment rebuild outages
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills are a must
- Thorough knowledge of precision instruments
- Welding skills a plus
- Basic computer skills are necessary
- Must be able to read and interpret work scope and specifications
- Requires a flexible schedule to meet overtime requirements
- Frequent travel within US
- Must be experienced rigger performing heavy lifting
- Must provide and maintain set of required personal hand tools per company policy.
- Minimum OSHA (10) safety card.