Industrial Engineering Technician
The Technician will support the Engineering department with the design, development, and launch of new products. The Technician’s responsibilities will include assembling test samples made from electrical cable and accessories, providing test fixtures, and assisting with tests. The responsibilities will also include a small percentage of time spent creating new drawings and revising existing drawings using SolidWorks and/or AutoCad software.
- Sound hands-on mechanical skills.
- 2 to 10 years of mechanical work experience.
- Basic understanding of fabrication methods, such as casting, machining and welding.
- Ability to operate machine tools is preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and instructions.
- Basic proficiency in the use of SolidWorks and/or AutoCad software is preferred.
- Self-directed with a strong attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Other software: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Associates degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology or equivalent.